Final Product What You'll Be Creating
This is the second of three parts tutorial on one of the most useful plug-ins around when it comes to working with audio – “Sound Keys“.
In this part I will introduce you to some more advanced uses of Sound Keys such as integrating it with other effects, time remap, and the ever popular lips sinking.
File size 165MB
Additional Aetuts+ Resources
- Introduction To Writing Scripts For AE
- War! Or How to Create a 3D Particle Generated Video Display
- Create a Sound Reacting 3D Waveform Animation without 3rd Party Plugins
- Use Music To Create A Particle Splash
- Audio Reactant Time Remapping