Final Product What You'll Be Creating
This is the first of a three part tutorial on one of the most useful plug-in around when it comes to working with audio – “Sound Keys“.
In this part I will introduce you to the sound keys interface with and we will take a look at the very basic ways you can apply it to your work .
File size 153MB
Additional Aetuts+ Resources
- Introduction To Writing Scripts For AE
- War! Or How to Create a 3D Particle Generated Video Display
- Create a Sound Reacting 3D Waveform Animation without 3rd Party Plugins
- Use Music To Create A Particle Splash
- Audio Reactant Time Remapping