Final Product What You'll Be Creating
This tutorial will show you how to fake the look of a low budget or homemade stop motion animation using 3dsmax and after effects. No plug-ins are needed.
We will simulate the things that give a away an old fashioned stop motion animation which are:
- Poor planning (use of lienar curves)
- Variable frame rate (Choppy, not smooth motion)
- Light and camera variations due to budging or moving of the camera inadvertently or without the use of rails.
File size 298MB
Additional Aetuts+ Resources
- Create A Comic Book Style Animation
- How to Make “When I Was Your Age” Footage
- The Projector – Old School Movie Intro Walkthrough
- How To Keep Your Color Presets