This is just a short tip on how to get your text to look kinda rubbery as it bounces in. You can download the animation preset below that I created below and apply it to your text by highlighting some text and under Animation > Apply Animation Preset opening the AEtuts_Bouncy.ffx file. CS5 preset only for now… Enjoy!
File size 72.4MB
- Ian Haigh’s Ease and Wizz Script
- The 12 Basic Principles of Animation
- The Wonderful World Of Shapes In After Effects
- Drop In Your Logo With Some Bouncing Ropes
- Shake It Up With An Expression Earth Quake