Final Product What You'll Be Creating
tutorial we’ll cover the how to export your 3D project from Cinema 4D in sections that will set us up well to composite 2D layers onto in After Effects. This tutorial is full of 3D to AE tips and is sure to rock your next project!
This is a Premium Tutorial. To view you must Join Premium.
Once you’ve joined, log-in to the Premium Dashboard with your username and password to immediately access your Premium Content. Navigate to AE Premium via ‘Premium Categories’ in the sidebar. You’ll be able to grab the tutorial videos, project files and assets in the members’ area.
Additional Aetuts+ Resources
- 3D and After Effects: 15 Essential Tutorials
- Integrating Cinema 4D into After Effects
- Use Lights To Project Your Logo
- Extending Your Set With Cinema 4D
- Launch of the New Cinema4D Category on VideoHive